Thursday, December 16, 2010

Working from home...

Today I'm working from home.  I feel like such a grown-up (and I really look the part in my bright pink youth retreat t-shirt and winter forest jammie pants).  I never thought I'd have a job where I'd get to work from home.  I guess I never thought I'd have a lot of the jobs I've worked.

I've done a lot of different things, from nannying to managing an office, and every job left me really bored most of the time.  With all these experiences, I've learned two things.  1. I really can do anything I put my mind to (my mom always told me that, and you know moms are always right!).  2. If you don't follow your dreams, they'll nag at you, and you'll be full of frustration and regret. 

I'm really excited to be going back to school.  I need to be in ministry.  My heart won't let me rest until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment