Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sometimes I do cool things...

So...it's 1am.  I finished my bout of creativity around midnight, but I've been fighting a ferocious battle with this laptop...erg.

Anyway, tonight I decided to throw my routine to the wind and feed my heart and soul with a new art project.  What a way to distract myself from my "anticipatory anxiety" about the busyness of the next month!

I have to say, the credit for this one goes to etsy.com for my daily inspiration.
The pages of an old Elle magazine will not be thrown out.  Yay for recycled art!
I did my best with the pictures...if my sister were here, I could have provided much better photos!
What can I say?  I'm a sucker for circular patterns.  I love this one.  It was totally worth how tired I'll be at work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment